Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Hello~!!!

I am back to blog....

Let's do a quick one before little bun wake up for his milkmilk again.

On last saturday sweetheart and me woke up rather early to get prepare as we are bringing little bun down to ICA to collect the passport.
Yes, little bun has his own passport done!!! Great!
Initially plan was to collect and off to Msia and who knows here wait, there wait..........end up we only manage to reach Msia like say 630pm?
That was really like late already and it's my first time bringing little bun outta of Singapore and having to sit inside the car for quite some times kind of challenge my patient towards him.
Of cause, little bun starts to figet and whined non stop as he is getting tired and it's rather squeezy inside the car with the car seat attached to it PLUS sweetheart's friend and me sitting behind and thus little bun kind of frustrated as it's rather stuffy...you see!

Nevertheless still manage to make milk for him and coax him to sleep for that awhile while i can had my rest too.
Our destination was Jussco and for sure we make dont know how many U-turn and left turn before reaching there and the time was already 8pm?
By then, we are all feeling kind of tired already but still we settle our dinner at Secret Recipes.
I ordered Prawn Macaroni for the sake of little bun as i know he will wants to had some of the share too.
Not too bad lor but i only manage to finish half of the portion, too cheezy already.
Sweetheart's ordered a piece of their Chocolate Banana cake, not too bad also but well i am FULL till i almost puke so NONO for me.
Finished our dinner fast and off we went to hunt around Jussco.

To my dissapointment, their cosmectics price are even more expensive then Singapore.
Initially i thought it would be cheaper by aleast a few bucks so wanted to get some back BUT....too bad!
I went in to almost all the recognized cosmectics shop like MAC, SHU UMERA...their price was steep.
So end up i only bought a VIVI magazine and 2 bean pillow case for little bun.
Thats all for my loots!~

ViVi

So peeps, dont waste your time going to Jussco unless you are feeling alil rich and find nowhere to spend...LOL!
Maybe their supermarket still ok but by seeing the crowds, we U-turn back and headed off back to Singapore.
By the time we got home already near to 12am, clean up little bun and coax him to sleep.
Bathe and concussed!

Thou it was a tiring trip but still i am feeling very happy having to bring little bun by my side and feel proud that i am able to take care of him well.
It was a great experience for me as well.
I love time like this with sweetheart's and little bun.
Moment like this can never be replaced.

LOveLOve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment