Friday, December 3, 2010

Firstly this entry was already done yesterday but it's again disappeared when i click save so am frsutrated and decide to blog it again today.

Happy 10th Months to my little bun.
A good 10th months had passed and my little bun will be no longer a infant in 2 months time.
A toodle...toodles!
I am in the midst of searching for a place to held his 1st birthday.
Just need a well organized, clean and neat place for his birthday.
Preferably at the west.
It might most probably be at Chevrons Club, the place where i held my wedding.
BUT i need someone whom is in the SAF to book for me but it seem like most of my friends was no longer in the SAF...*tsk*
Thats where my headache comes!

Ok its Friday today, set that aside first.
Thought of bringing little bun to Novena Square tomorrow for a meal at the Petit Bowl.
It's actually a babies cafe? I am not very sure yet, get to know from Evelynn's blog.
It actually cater to all ages of infant/toodles/children.
They serve from porridge to rice etc.
It seem interesting to me lor so decide to bring my precious there to give it a try.

http://www.petitbowl.com/

petitbowl

You see by looking at their menu makes me drool...hahaha!

By the way, thanks sweetheart for that Koi surprise yesterday.
He literally went to get 2 large cups of Koi bubble milk tea for me without telling me until when he came to fetch me and i opened the door...KOI!!!
0k, i am very addicted to Koi that spells why i am so happy when i saw that 2 large cups.
Thank you my luuuvvvee !!!

KOI

No comments:

Post a Comment