Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I feel as if i am at somewhere snowing heavily now..brr!!!

My office aircon out of sudden turned out to be so so cold!!!
I am already wearing a sweater now but still my hands and feet are like ice...zzz
Should get myself a thicker sweater instead!

Alright, sweetheart had decide to go and renew his passport while we are also bringing little bun to had his passport done too.

Planning to go Bkk and Genting on the upcoming months if everything goes smoothly and thus it would be little bun very first overseas trip with us!!!
And i realise it wasnt cheap to do a new/renew passport, costing a good 70bucks!
But defintely worth the price, right.

Anyway i was thinking of getting myself a new phone but people ask me to wait for iphone5 which i feel it wasn't really worth the "wait"?
Because i am not a very apple or blackberry person, i mean i dont really use those function/benefit which you see it's kind of stupid if you don't use those apps right? Might as well get a normal well looking phone will do?
I am in such a middle now! And you see if i get another new phone now, i need to top up for the line and also the handset price which caught me in the middle too. My next month budget gona be really tight as for the all the upcoming weddings and bdae etc.
So i guess for the handset issue will put aside first.

Alright, gotta run.
Help me click on the adver you see okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment